Sales Manager for Educational Robots
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international educational robotics start-up and build a career in sales? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product, created by some of the best engineers? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to take our clients world-class product into the education and retail market.
Our product is a robot called Max & Tobo , is the first-ever storytelling coding game with a physical component: A robot toy made especially for children aged 3+ years old to learn coding and robotics. By bringing together game mechanics, robotics and storytelling in one product, we have combined the real world with the digital world, offering kids an interactive, immersive experience that will inspire them to learn in a creative, fun way.
The Sales Representative will generate new leads and business opportunities by following proven processes to prospects. You will have to identify and research lists of companies to target, and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities and sales to distributors of tech toys or educational robots.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
What we give?
This position has career potential and includes an uncapped commission structure and a time vesting equity of the company.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Engage with executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Willing to travel internationally when is needed
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Startup mentality
- 1+ years sales or related market/business experience preferred but not essential
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Education, Children
- Must have a driver’s license
- Excellent knowledge of English (speaking & writing)
Send your CV to email@example.com